Sunday, September 16, 2007

Weekend of Sept. 16th

Friday night was fairly uneventful, except for when Shannon picked me up from work. I love it when she does that!! Saturday, Shannon went to work and I picked her up! We then went to dinner at this chinese restraurant near our apartment. Following dinner, we went back to the apartment and watched the final disc of The Office season 3. It was really good and it was even better to finally find out what happened at the end of the season. There were quite a few twists and turns. I'm excited to watch the new season, which I hear will be shown on the NBC website.

Sunday, Harry Reid came to our ward, which was really cool. I had to tell Shannon who he was. We then came home and googled him. It's been a great weekend--very relaxing and just what I needed to re-energize for the coming week.

No comments: