Sunday, January 18, 2009

Little Baby Thornton - Week 18


It's been a couple weeks. I know I'm slacking, but rather than go back and hash out what has already happened, I'm going to just keep going forward. Shannon and I were out in Utah for a while, so I haven't posted in a while.


This week is week 18 and it's crazy to think that in two weeks we'll find out if we're going to have a girl or a boy. Shannon is hoping for a girl and I'm hoping for a boy. Either way someone should be happy :) jk, of course both of us are super excited regardless.


The baby is now about 5.5 inches head to rump and FINALLY its' ears are in place. Yes, we've been waiting how many weeks now!! jk. Shannon is going through a lot of changes. Besides being more hungry and having growing pains, she's starting to show, which she is really excited about. I guess it's a big day when people start realizing that you're definitely pregnant and haven't just let yourself go.


Hope you all are doing well.

No comments: