Saturday, April 3, 2010

Annie and San Fran

So I realize it's been a super long time since we posted anything. But here is a really cute picture of Annie in a pit of balls. So cute. Last week after getting back fron San Fran we took Annie to a playground and played around a bit. She loved it for the most part. She played in the balls, crawled all over and even jumped on the mini trampoline with Shannon's assistance. It was a really fun day and not something I've had in quite a while-nearly an entire day with Annie. I decided that needs to happen as often as possible. Enjoy the photo.

This second photo has a story. I was in SFC for interviews and I needed to rent a car to get to Sacramento one afternoon. I rented a midsized car thinking it would be economical, etc. Well when I got to the rental shop they were out of the car I ordered so they offered me a royal blue mustang convertible. Typically the mustang isn't really my type of car. Actually, not just typically. It's not my type of car. Regardless I took it because I thought to myself, "how often do I get free upgrades anyway. I might as well take it.". It was an absolutely beautiful day and I thought I might pop the top - didn't happen. The Sacramento trip was pretty uneventful, but below is my proof to the world that when I got in the car there was slightly less than a half tank. If they charge me extra for not returning it full - I have proof!

1 comment:

Matt, Julee, Carlee, Danilyn and Peter said...

nice pictures! It is good to see you guys... even if it only through the Internet.
MJ